EDM 310 Class Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

C4T#4 Summarizing Teacher's Post and My Comments

Storykit Library

1. This week I commented on the Creating Longlife Learners blog. The blogs most resent post was called Creating Your First iPhone App with HTML Flowchart. The subject is this because Mr. Needleman held a workshop that taught this very subject. I commented on his post and stated that I thought it was very interesting and I have always downloaded apps, but I have never thought of how to create them. Once I saw his flowchart of how to make an app it does not seem hard at all, and I realize now why some apps are not so good because anyone can do it.

2. This week I commented on Creating Longlife Learners blog again. The post I read this time was The iPad as RTI Invention Toolkit. In this post Matthew Needleman talked about his favorite apps for the iPad. He listed apps such as Dragon Dictation, iMovie, Pages, Storykit, and Dropbox. My favorite app that he talked about was Storykit because you can create books with images of the students or images the students drew. I commented on this post and stated that in EDM310 we learn about technology in the classroom, but we haven't really talked about apps and how they can be effective in the classroom so his list of apps was very useful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment