EDM 310 Class Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

C4K Summary #3

Picture of Grand Canyon
1. This week I commented on Mrs. Yollis' class blog number 289 about the Grand Canyon. At the end of her post she stated "What interesting facts can you tell us about the Grand Canyon?" I answered this by telling her about my visit the the Grand Canyon about three years ago. I told her that I was surprised how close you could get to the Grand Canyon's edge and how only a little bar was holding you back from falling. Also I stated how I saw lots of vultures at the Grand Canyon and I was not expecting that at all.
2. This week I commented on Elizabeth's Blog. Her blog post that I read was called Term 4 Assembly. She talked about how in her class they went over Outta This World and talked about space. She also said that they did performances about space and some where funny. I left her a comment that said I wish that she would have told me more about what Outta This World was about because if she did maybe I would have understood the post a little more. Also I told her that I loved her picture that she did of Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment