EDM 310 Class Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

C4K Summary



1. My summary of the comment that I left for Mauina's post, Silly Sports Day, is she talked about a game called ball tiggy and I told her that I have never played that game before and when I was in grade school I never did the fun activities that she got to participate in. I also told her that I played soccer here at the university because in her About Me section of her blog she said that she liked all sports.

2.In Mauina's post she talked about how she ran a 3.5K run. She talked about how her goal was to just finish the race without walking. Although she ended up having to walk at the end I told her sometimes giving it your all is better then winning. I also told her about one of my experiences when I ran cross country. She like me before her race was nervous, but we both fought through it and ended up finishing the race.

3.This week I commented on wi2011's blog and in his blog he talked about a book that he read. The book was called The Zombie Zone by Ron Roy. The book was about kids who went into a grave yard and thought they saw a zombie. I comment on his post with my experience when I was younger and read the book series Goosebumps. I also told him that the thing I am most scared of is zombies. I know that may sound a little crazy but it is true something about them genuinely scares me.

4. This week I comment on James letter to Ms. Lucy. In his blog he called Ms. Lucy as sweet as a pumpkin pie. I told him how humorous that was and how it made me smile. I also told him that I'm sure Ms. Lucy would love to know he called her intelligent. Also I told him he has a great opportunity to learn about up to date technology so he needs to take full advantage of it.

5. In Ethan's post Travel Budget List he talked about how he wanted to visit China or Japan because his dad is part Chinese and part Japanese.  I commented on his post and told him if I got to pick a place to go anywhere in the world I would pick Australia. The reason I would pick there to go is because it is home of many strange and interesting animals. I listed animals just as the salt water crocodile and the platypus.

1 comment:

  1. "as sweet as pumpkin pie"!

    You must like C4K. Two extras! I know from the comments of the teachers that they find your comments useful and the kids love getting them. Writing for a real audience is important!

    ReplyDelete