EDM 310 Class Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

C4T#2 Summarizing Teacher's Post and My Comments

View of Yankee Statium







1. My post that I commented on was Ms. Melissa B post called Out of the Frying Pan.... Her post was about how her schools district was closed down because of Hurricane Lee and she got stuck in traffic for two hours on her drive home. She also talked about how she had to go to many long pointless faculty meeting and how she has so many papers to grade already.

What I commented back was that I was sorry she got stuck in so much traffic and if she wanted to grade less papers she could incorporate technology in her classroom. I suggested that she get her students involved with blogs since she must know a lot about them since she has one. If she did that she would have much less papers to grade.

2. I posted on Ms. Melissa B post again called "Product Liability". This post was a wordless post which, of course, had no words. It was instead a picture of a back of a seat at Yankee Stadium that stated, "Be Alert for bats and/or balls." I posted a comment on it that stated I also thought the sign was pretty funny. I also said I think it also states the obvious because if you are in a baseball stadium you should be aware of flying balls whether you have a sign or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment